Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidaze, bitches!

Merry Christmas (to those of you who partake in this fine holiday...)!

First thing I want to get off my chest... HOW FUCKING UNGRATEFUL HAVE KIDS BECOME THESE DAYS?! The first few posts I see on facebook today were complaints about not getting iphones or cars or materialistic bullshit, which I know as well as you, Christmas has become all about material items but as a kid (and as an adult) I would never complain if I didn't receive exactly what I wanted. I know my parents work damned hard to provide me the luxuries in life I have and could never imagine being such a brat to not appreciate at least the thought and effort gone into making me have a 'Merry Christmas'.

I've got a roof over my head, I've got food on my plate and ton of added luxuries in my life that I never take for granted. Some billion kids in this world just want a damn Christmas dinner...

Alright, now that my rant is out of the way. I got No!No! which I'm terribly excited to try and the money for my next tattoo, which I'm terribly excited to get - it's a memorial tattoo for my Papa who passed away last year and I'm booking the appointment as soon as I'm back in Vancouver.


My next piece; will be on the left side of my torso (rib cage)


In case you haven't already noticed, I'm back blogging @thestylewhxre so, don't forget to keep tabs on that.

I hope you all have a safe and happy holidays... and don't be a little brat ;)

Xo
-Alix Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment