Sunday, May 6, 2012

Going, Going, Gone... (but not really)

There will be no posts on TatteredTights or The Style Whore as I've decided to retire them both. Not because I didn't love both of them and my readerships but because I've decided to move on to something bigger and better.


The Bitch in Black is my new adventure in blogging. The Style Whore was my first ever blog and TatteredTights was sort of a runoff to that, I've decided to do something new and more diverse as a whole. Although this blog will still feature style, makeup, music and film I plan to also discuss real-world events going on in the world and as I transgress to political journalism... I have a lot of opinions on those topics too.

My current tatteredtights tumblr will still remain active and you'll still find me at the same twitter account (@alixdaignault). 

I really hope you'll continue to follow me on The Bitch in Black because it's probably gonna be kickass.

Love you, mean it!

Xo
-Alix Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment