Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Girl Crush...



I fucking love this woman. To be honest, I was iffy at first, but found myself eventually religiously tuning into Chelsea Lately - even repeats, as often as possible.

I was shopping at Urban Outfitters the other day and to my surprise her first two books were on sale.


My Horizontal Life: a collection of one night stands


I finished this book in about two evenings, and my friend is borrowing it now. It's a riot and gives girls like me the feeling that it's okay to be girls like us. She shares experiences of horrible vacations, ecstasy trips, waking up next to a naked midget in Mexico and many other hilarious tales of her sex-life... peppered up with her unmistakable humor and frequent lies.


Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Chelsea.


I'm about a quarter way through this one, a few chapters past Chelsea receiving her DUI and spending the night in a state prison, next to a murder - who later kissed her. I'll probably review it further after I purchase and read 'Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang!' later this week.
Anyway I cannot put this shit down - Everyone should order a copy of this...
...Everyone should also watch Chelsea Lately as often and religiously as I do.


Xo
-Alix Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment