Wednesday, March 16, 2011

JohnnysBird

I've stumbled across the website JohnnysBird this evening and I'm in love...




Moni Haworth is one of my new favorite photographers, she's a crazy, wild-at-heart woman who wants to capture that same beauty within other women she see's... she's like a cooler, more eccentric thecobrasnake (who, I also love...)

What kind of a model can interest you? And where do you find your 'birds'?
I'm interested in photographing girls and boys who are wild at heart and get into trouble...And people who make stuff, musicians, skaters, artists. I'm hoping to shoot a beautiful girl who is a taxidermist soon…I think her house is full of dead birds she's working on. I'm a sucker for rebel girls, but sometimes I just see someone who has cool hair and a cute face and that’s enough too...I find models everywhere and anywhere: Facebook, the streets, gigs and through friends.
(snippet from Vanilla Sky interview)

Her shots are the things orgasms are made of. I want to be all the girls she shoots, I want to be a girl she shoots.

Here's a selection of some of my current favorite photographs from Moni...










For real, this could go on forever... I've found myself spending the majority of my evening on JohnnysBird and probably will be for some time now. Check out the hype for yourself over at JohnnysBird.com - enjoy and prepare to be consumed.

0ne l0ve,
alix.

No comments:

Post a Comment