Monday, May 2, 2011

Every day should be PINK Friday



Okay, so by now - everyone knows who Nicki Minaj is. Some of you probably hate her and/or think she's way too over-the-top and to be honest I did for a while too... but you cannot deny the talent of this woman. I love a woman who can go up and against the guys and come out on top, which is exactly what she's doing. Since signing with Young Money and the release of her 'Pink Friday' album, she's collaborated with anyone and everyone, appeared on a ton of best (and worst) dressed lists but still made her way to fashion icon status, appeared as a judge on Joan Rivers Fashion Police on E! and will now be opening for Britney Spears 'Femme Fatale' tour, so let's be honest... this bitch is on top.





The confidence Nicki Minaj oozes is fucking insane, even if she looks ridiculous she somehow manages to make herself still be the hottest, most-talked about girl in the room which is so admirable in this day and age. I've always been a fan a rap (Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Eminem - to name a few favorites) and today I was feeling like some upbeat, confident rap with dope lyrics so I went for 'Pink Friday' in my iTunes and chose one of my favorite songs on the album...



Fuck, this song is phenomenal. A few of my other favorites from Pink Friday are Roman's Revenge, I'm the Best, Here I am and Fly. I've been listening to Nicki all night and it's done nothing but make me feel positive, hot, and ready to take the fucking crown I deserve...








click image to read ELLE article


a beautiful, intelligent, stylish, crazy, badass, motherfucking bitch on top. I have nothing but immense respect for her...


On a totally irrelevant side note, I purchased O.P.I 'Shattered' the other night and I'm obsessed.
After finishing 'God Wears Lipstick', I've moved on to 'The Power of Kabbalah'. I'm a very spiritual person and recommend this approach to life to everyone.

Xo,
-Alix Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment