Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kreayshawn



I heard this song the other day on BLEACHBLACK, became a little bit obsessed with Kreayshawn - and then saw the video on Perez yesterday. This shit's gonna blow up. Kreayshawn and her two girlfriends Lil Debbie & V-Nasty make up the "White Girl Mob" - straight up hoodrats from Oakland City.



A self-proclaimed Director, Cinematographer, Editor, DJ, Pixel Artist, Rapper, Swag assassin, Under-cat. Kreayshawn (her real name is Natalie, Kreayshawn is her stage-name - a play on words "Creation") has been making mixtapes her whole life using her moms boyfriends keyboard & DJ set as a kid. Her main passion being cinematography and directing, she was discovered by Diplo and has made some seriously amazing works of art. Kreayshawn is an all around talented-as-shit bitch and she's gonna blow the fuck up... this white girl is running the game...


I didn't graduate high school. Matter a fact I dont think I really graduated middle school.. I am a film school drop out. Im a piece of shit but, I am raw talent. Nothing but, unfiltered pain and torture I received as a child in the cold world. Nothing's nice about my style. I just got shit to do. Art is my means to my hustle. I just wanna share everything with everyone.

I'd strongly suggest checking out her site Kreayshawn@CargoCollective & her youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment