Wednesday, June 15, 2011

personal update (random shit)





... the next batch of photos are all courtesy of KerenMD - and I suggest you follow her because she's totally bitchin'.







Obviously most people who aren't Amish (nothing against the Amish...) and are involved in the world are aware that Vancouver is pure insanity right now with the Canucks in the playoffs against the Bruins. I'm not huge on hockey but I am huge on any excuse to party and go wild all day... so I've been seriously taking in some downtown Canuck action. (NOTE TO SELF: Do NOT wear six-inch-platforms on or around Granville street during the games). I almost died a few times downtown due to the sheer insanity of it all... but I must say - it is one hella fun time. Although we lost game six, I'm convinced we'll make a come back once we're back on our turf...Which happens to be tomorrow, so I'll bring my camera along and try to snap some photos of the chaos.

On a last note, 'Spice World' was on the other night and since I've been on a bit of a Spice Girl jam session (... any girl (or boy) who grew up in the nineties knows exactly what I mean) and while remembering lyrics that spewed themselves out of my mouth like a spasm I actually started to note the lyrics and let me tell you - Spice Girls lyrics had a lot more meaning and relevance to life/growing up/love ect. without sounding totally obvious... personally, I think the Spice Girls kick Lady GaGas ass hard (and obviously so does Madonna, for that matter)... Anyone remember this one...



Who am I kidding? of course you do. It's probably my number one Spice Girls favorite - followed by 'Naked', 'Who Do You Think You Are?', 'Denying', 'Viva Forever' & 'Goodbye'. Let's all take a trip down 'Spice Girls' memory lane for a while, it is the ultimate feel good music...

Along with my bitch Nicki...
... that's all for now bitches.


Xo
-Alix Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment