Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bad Ass Barbie

I've decided to start blogging on here again... not sure when/if The Style Whxre will come back, this may become my only semi-active blog - it will be for now.

ANYWAY... on with the show...


TokiDoki collectors Barbie


I've always loved Barbie and I've been a huge collector for years. This is the ultimate Barbie doll. How kickass is she? Unfortunately she's currently sold out everywhere and going for upwards $200 on ebay/amazon. She's suppose to be re-stocked on some of the sites soon, so I have my reminders posted and I WILL own her.

On top of her being sold out everywhere, she's creating controversy with ignorant parents because of her tattoos and dyed hair...

"If I give it to [my daughter] she will think [tattoos are] okay. She may want to go get some."

... because God forbid your child may want to express herself one day. Tattoos ARE okay, and it's people like this that make our society so fucking judgmental. Let's just have our daughters watch Disney movies where the only great conquest in life is finding a man to make your husband, because that's teaching our children valuable lessons. Instead we should be advocating our kids make their own decisions, be independent and do what THEY want provided they aren't hurting anyone in the process (don't get me wrong I know there are tons of parents like this, but the ones who aren't ruin it for everyone else.) I mean, I know I would make a horrible mother and never intend to reproduce because that would be a disaster no one could prepare for - BUT hypothetically speaking I would be very willing to let my daughter get tattoos, dye her hair and express herself any which way makes her happy.

In short, some people need to get the stick out of their ass and a dick in their pussy pronto...

... Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment