Sunday, October 23, 2011

'fuck you, bitches - you ugly bitches, you stupid bitches..'



Seriously, WOW. Is all I got to describe this girl... although compared to Kreayshawn (who I think is a dope chick, but should go more towards cinematography... there wasn't much after the 'Gucci Gucci' thing blew up) BUT this whole mix tape is SO FUCKING BOSS.




PU$$Y was the first track to hit mainstream with a catchy beat, mad raps and a sexy video to go along with it, I liked it - A LOT. A few weeks later the official IGNORANT ART mixtape was released and BOOM... that shit was on repeat. I initially fell in love with "You", which features Iggy rapping over a sample from "Crash Into Me" by Dave Matthews Band - this track also features YG. I was especially impressed because this track is so different from PU$$Y, being the first track I heard. 'Treasure Island' was probably my next favorite because it has such a dirty south rap feel to it, like I should be riding low smoking a blunt - this is a key track spark up to. 'Hello' the first actual track on the mixtape after the intro is more back to the feel of PU$$Y, but a lot more raw featuring Joe Moses - a badass track where Iggy tells/proves bitches whose boss... I'm not giving all the goods away so if you wanna hear a kickass white girl spit like mad, you'll download IGNORANT ART here.



Iggy Azalea hails from the land of Oz and is heavily influenced by the one and only 2Pac... and please, don't get me started on how fucking stunning/sexy/drop-dead-gorgeous this girl is. I mean, seriously...





Am I right? or Am I right? Yeeeah, now check out her PU$$Y...

No comments:

Post a Comment